Tuesday, January 22, 2008
JoomlArt - JA Avian II
Upon receiving many requests for updated version of JA Avian, JA team has made great efforts in adding further features as well as keep well-commented and bug-free source code. Features of JA Avian remain unchanged and are fully transferred to JA Avian II.
Highlights on new features of JA Avian II:
* Override the voting feature of RSGallery2: users are entitled to vote directly by clicking star icon.
* Enhance Feature properties for each image: users can easily grant any images with "feature" to be rendered in the JA RS Slide
* Intelligent pre-load JA RS Slide: upcoming images in the slide show are pre-loaded in advance to ensure fast-loading capability
* Add collapse function to two Top Spotlight right Columns.
* Enable image uploading at user's end: all registered users are granted the right to upload his images to create his own gallery.
* Fix bugs from RSGallery2: bugs when Anonymous can upload, Anonymous can comment, function Most Comment incorrect, bugs when editing image in Administrator panel.
* Came with 3 independent color styles, Modern style, Bright style and Dark style.
An Overview of JA Avian II's features:
* Well integration with RSGallery2 as an add-on component
* Came with many modules for RSGallery2 like: JA RSMenu, JA RSQuickStats, JA RSQuickJump,JA RSSLIDE as well as JA NewsLight and modified version of default Login module
* Override the voting feature of RSGallery2
* Enhance Feature properties for each image
* Intelligent pre-load JA RSSlide
* Added collapse function to two Top Spotlight right Columns
* Fix bugs from RSGallery2
* Tableless design and 100% CSS-based
* Joomla 1.0.x + Joomla 1.5 compatible
* 3 Menu options: JA Split menu, Moo Menu, JA Suckerfish menu
* XHTML 1.0 Transitional Check it ?
* CSS Validates Check it ?
* Valid 508 Accessibility
* Delivered with source .PSD, Demo site sample database and detailed user guide which can be found in JA Avian II download folder and JA Avian II forum.
* Well-commented template_css.css and index.php file for flexible customization
* Cross Browser Support
JA Avian II screenshots and features: