Saturday, September 1, 2007
JoomlArt - Koniga
Stylish Joomla blog template
Are you building your site to make it a blog? Our Joomla! blog template JA Koniga will extensively come up to what you desire. The template delivers three distinct themes with alternative charming graphic items for your selection.
JA Koniga remarkably handles your images in a stylist manner with our first-time-released JA SlideGallery New! module. This advanced module enables a quick glance at all images via slim box as well as softly loading in large-scale mode. You can also add your favourite avatars to be loaded randomly in order to draw attention from your audience, while enhance informative messages via JA Flash module.
Apart from design highlights, you can find fully integration of standard JA functions in JA Koniga, including navigation system and layout options. To view outstanding blog features for this template, spend a moment with our Live demo.
An Overview of JA Koniga features:
* JA SlideGallery New! module using Ajax
* Personal quote with avatar
* 3 column layout based template
* 3 color options, clear, clean and high accessiblity layout
* 2 screen resolution types: narrow and wide
* Tableless design and 100% CSS-based
* Joomla 1.0.x + Joomla 1.5 compatible
* 4 Menu options: Standard Joomla menu, JA Split menu, JA Transmenu, JA Suckerfish menu, JA Dropline menu
* XHTML 1.0 Transitional Check it ?
* CSS Validates Check it ?
* Valid 508 Accessibility
* Delivered with source .PSD and FONT files, Demo site sample database and detailed user guide which can be found in JA Koniga download folder.
* Well-commented template_css.css and index.php file for flexible customization
* Cross Browser Support
Rocket Theme - Firenzie
September 07 Joomla Template
This month’s incredible Firenzie template features a fresh, stylish new look. The multitude of “built-in” features will give your site the power, functionality and versatility they need. Firenzie offers the perfect balance of style and speed.
Beautifully detailed modules and carefully crafted color variations are just a few of the elements that give Firenzie a style and elegance all its own. Combine these with all of the amazing features and functionality that RocketTheme is famous for like the exclusive RokMooMenu, 11 versatile module positions with colorful module variations, RokZoom integration, and so much more; Firenzie is almost too hot to touch.
An overview of the key features of this template are as follows:
* Joomla 1.0+ compatible
* Joomla 1.5 Native version available
* Vibrant, Beautiful Design
* Left / Right Layout Orientations
* NEW RocketLauncher enabled - Create your own site just like the demo site with only a few clicks
* 10 included color styles
* 4 Hilite module variations for each color style
* 11 fully collapsible module positions for the most flexible layout options possible
* 3 built-in menu options - The exclusive RokMooMenu menu system, Suckerfish, SplitMenu, as well as a module position to use your own custom menu module (Module)
* RokZoom Integration - custom slimbox variant built from the ground-up with cool zoom effect and a brand new look
* Built-in IE6 PNG fix
* W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid
* Accessible - Section 508
* Fully compatible IE6, IE7, Safari 2, Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9, OmniWeb, Shira, Netscape.
* Source Adobe Fireworks PNGs included
* Logo blanks included for quick logo customization
Color and Style variations:
Firenzie features 10 exciting and vibrant color styles built in, each with complimenting module variations. Choose the color style that is perfect for your site, or create your own to suit your needs.
The Exclusive RokMooMenu
* Configurable mouse-out delay to allow for accidental mousing out of the menu.
* Completely customizable animation effects using MooTools transitions. Can be configured in X and/or Y directions.
* Support for fade-in transparency
* Experimental support for IE6 z-index bug using the iFrame hack.
1. This template fully supports full width configurations for use with galleries or forums, make sure you do not publish any modules in the side module positions ‘mainbody’ will fill the entire width.
There are a couple of configuration options for this template. This month we’ve put the configuration variables in the template’s own index.php file. This way you can use the Edit HTML button in the Template Manager to quickly and easily make changes to these options. This is how you can choose the color variations and also configure some default variables. Also you can select which menu the RTSplitMenu system should use.
Firenzie Configuration Options
// Change this variable blow to switch color-schemes
// If you have any issues, check out the forum at
$default_style = "style3"; //[style1... style10]
$enable_rokzoom = "true"; // true | false
$template_width = "990"; // width in px | fluid
$sidebar_width = "25%"; // width in px or %
$sidebar_side = "right"; // left | right
$menu_name = "mainmenu"; // mainmenu by default, can be any Joomla menu name
$menu_type = "moomenu"; // moomenu | suckerfish | splitmenu | module
$default_font = "default"; // smaller | default | larger
$show_pathway = "true"; // true | false
Joomlart 2007 Collection
JoomlArt Template Collection
Size: 78 mb
Part 1 http://rapidshare.com/files/52734109/jacoll07.part1.rar
Part 2 http://rapidshare.com/files/52734556/jacoll07.part2.rar
Part 1 http://w13.easy-share.com/4490991.html
Part 2 http://w13.easy-share.com/4491001.html